Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MCA/Motor Club Of America/ TVC Matrix Affiliate Scam Review

You know, I had this exact same question a several weeks ago. I heard a lot of hype online about the Motor Club of America.

I also heard about the ridiculous amount of commissions they've been paying out to their affiliates every week.

I let some time pass before I investigated MCA further. It wasn't until a close friend came to me excited about his new business venture that I gave MCA and TVC Matrix a closer look.

As a licensed full time insurance agent for the past several years it was natural that I felt the need to use my expertise to protect my friend from this SCAM that he got suckered into.

After a thorough investigation on the company, it's leadership, financial strength, compensation plan, and values; I have concluded that Motor Club of America is The Real McCoy!

Trust me, I was more than skeptical when I began my quest to prove MCA a fraud. I even went so far as to make a small wager with my friend that I would uncover the scam before he got his first check.

Now anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm very competitive. I traveled 5 1/2 hours to the TVC Matrix home office just to make sure that it was REAL!!!

While I was there I had the pleasure of meeting with one of TVC Matrix top earners Charlotte Wyatt.She has a very inspiring story and has created an amazing life through MCA. I was even able to sit down with president of TVC Matrix , David Kircher
It was a great experience and the folks at the home office were very nice people.
  
I also researched the company that underwrites their insurance policies because as an agent I understand the importance of financial strength when it comes to insurance companies. I was happy to find out that MCA uses Zurich Insurance who has an A+ rating with AM Best. They also have a unique product that truly saves working families both time and money.The Motor Club of America has created an excellent product at a very affordable price. This is a solid business with a stable history as well as long term potential.

As a business owner it only made sense for me to partner with TVC Matrix to market the most awesome benefit program that I have ever seen. This is truly a product that every person needs to have and it is priced to sell.

In addition to how attractive their benefit package is I was completely dumbfounded when I found out that you are completely in business and ready to make money within 3 minutes of enrolling into the program. What was even more exciting to me is the fact that the company pays commissions of $80+ per sale!. Simply put for every $40 that you collect when enrolling people into this awesome program TVC Matrix will pay you $80.

Not only will you be protected by these great benefits ; you will also receive a website immediately that will allow you to refer people to the program and receive $80 per referral! It isn't uncommon for people to get 20+ paid referrals per week!

The more work you put in the more money you get out.

What made me comfortable with giving this opportunity a shot was the fact that I only had to spend $39.90 to enroll into a program that I needed anyway,plus there wasn't another payment of $19.95 due for two whole months,so there wasn't anything to lose!

I had two whole months to refer just 1 person into the best benefit package I've ever seen and I would have doubled my investment!

I was pleasantly surprised when the very next day after enrolling and only showing 5 people the program I had 4 sales!

That's $320 in one day.money in the bank!

What are you waiting for? You have nothing to lose, but if you're still a little skeptical visit www.checkoutmca.info

No comments:

Post a Comment