Thursday, August 23, 2012

Overrides And Residuals. Why I Chose Motor Club Of America

This post was inspired by a recent conversation.

Several years ago I was a mortgage loan officer and I have several friends in the business. One of my collegues and I were discussing why I decided to join the Motor Club of America. My answer was simple.

I shared with him the fact that neither of us still receives payments for the loans that we packaged years ago. We calculated how much we would still be paid today if we received a portion of every mortgage payment that we sold every month. Over just a 2 year period of time we both would've had residual income of over 100,000 per year!

That caught his attention. He said "It really does make sense to get paid over and over for the same work". I agreed.

I then shared with him the $6 override that I receive off of my personal teams sales. He chuckled...."Six bucks!" he said. This number seemed quite low to him. "I get over $1,000 per loan, what would I do with six bucks?" he says. I then showed him the difference.

My response was this; "By helping just 3 serious minded people per week for 2 years start their MCA business I can match your income and never work again. In fact I can stop selling this before your son finishes community college! On top of that I'll work less than both of you." He laughed and asked me to show him more.

"Its easy, just 3 sign ups per week will turn into to 312 associates in two years. If they only produce 2 sign ups per week as well that equates to 624 sales per week in my organization. Now multiply that by six" I said.

"That's $3,744 per week!" he exclaimed.

"Starting to make sense?" I asked.

He was floored. "This is crazy" he said while shaking his head.

What sealed the deal was when I reminded him that the $3,744 per week didn't even include the residuals or the $80 per sign up for any personal sales!

This opportunity isn't amazing. I can't stress this enough. If you think that 3 sign ups a week with this business may be difficult then you're 100% wrong. In fact this is one of the few opportunities around that it's EASY to get 10-15 sign ups per week. This can be marketed on or offline and is a product that everyone needs.  What are you waiting for?

Still not sure? Visit www.iwantweeklypay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment